Current staff and graduate research assistants from the Center for Educational Testing and Evaluation (CETE) are participating in the National Council on Measurement in Education’s annual meeting and training session April 26 - 29, 2013, in San Francisco.
- Angela Broaddus, mathematics research lead, and Fei Zhao, graduate research assistant, co-presenters, presentation, “Comparing computer adaptive testing item selection methods in skill networks”
- Amy Clark, graduate research assistant, and Neal Kingston, CETE co-director, co-presenters, paper, “Validation of a cognitive diagnostic model of reading comprehension”
- Amy Clark and Neal Kingston, co-presenters, paper, “The effect of item ordering on examinee performance: A synthesis of 60 years of research”
- Amanda Ferster, senior research associate, co-presenter, presentation, “An evaluation of item design features via a random effects extension of the linear logistic test model”
- Joe Fitzpatrick, graduate research assistant, co-presenter, paper, “The sampling distribution of coefficient alpha for small samples of items and examinees”